Tuesday 25 March 2008

Darcy-Holiday cont.!!!

who was it that said that small Vizslas can't pick up rabbits? .....
This rabbit is Radio's trophy win from the southwest VizWhizz xmas due in 2006. He won it and loved it, and it is totally indestructible even though it was an attempted kill many times over (Darcy not far off in trying).....






a little earlier on:

"wow, this guy thinks he can show me how to do things, but let me show him what i can do naturally" .....(the secret dream of Darcy is to become a ballerina, but, she doesn't yet know that dogs can't be ballerinas....but then Radio never knew that too but fancied himself one, and enticed the other Hackney dogs to dance along...)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean dogs can't be ballerinas! That would be like telling Ziggi she can't be a Tigger or kangaroo.

You look like you are having a brilliant holiday.

How are you doing Andrea and Lasse? Hope you are ok? Still thinking of you.

All the best Anna

Radio said...

hi Anna, we're ok, it's lovely having D around. we really miss Radio like mad, and will do for a long time. Darcy is easing it a little because she's so funny though.

Delilah and Rocket said...

I want one of those pesky rabbits! it looks like a ton of fun.

Anonymous said...

Hello Darcy, you look very pretty and I like your name. I am puzzled though (and I never understood this on Radio's blog either). The animal called Franz looks EXACTLY like an animal that lives in my house. Mum calls her 'suki'. However, I never cuddle up to her - I just like to chase her round the house but then mum tells me off. Suki also tells me off and scratches me on my nose. Franz looks much nicer than suki. Perhaps I will show suki the pictures and explain that is how she is supposed to treat me.

love rufus

Radio said...

hi rufus, the key to a cat is to get them young so they know dog is the boss! meaning: dog gets to eat cat food even if cat eats it, dog gets to sleep in cat bed even though cat is already in it, and best of all, dog gets to cuddle cat at all times. Radio had a cat called Oskar once, but Oskar was the boss and didn't like to share his people with another animal so he decided to move out (truly, he simply moved, all by himself, a few doors away) and now lives with a neighbor, John, who feeds him much better food than he ever had dreamt of before.